Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello Kitty September's Haul

Hi, Kitty's lovers. Let me share you what i HK's item that i got for this last one month. Not much, but it worth to share ( i think ). = ^ ~ ^ =


I got this Gotochi Kitty Fukuoka Premium Stamp Collection that I ordered from Japan Post Internet Shop. Isn't it so cute.  ^ ^ 


The stamp come in the folder. This how the folder looked like (front).



The back side. Isn't that HK in Kimono looked too cute????



It is how the inside looked like. It have the picture explanation in the left side and the stamp in the right. 




The stamps.... = ^ @ ^ =



And the set come with this adorable postcard too...



And also the Fukuoka Hand Towel

Today is the launching day for Kitty Department Store Girl Charity Stamp. So I went to Department Store early in the morning to got these straps. First time I went to Department Store in the morning, felt a little bit weird.. ^ ^ 



I also picked this re-ment x Sanrio Jewel Mascot in Happy Red. But I kinda disappointed with the quality from this collection. The real product is so far different from the picture image that was launched.


 

I bought this Cute Metal Monster Hunter x Hello Kitty Strap. I love Kitty but I love Airou too. Two miaw miaw = ^ ^ =


The Hello Kitty Vivid Rabbit Straps


Hello Kitty Blotting Paper that I found in Daiso 100 yen shop at Harajuku



The Packaging is so adorable. It is a pop up.  v = ^ ~ ^ = v

And the last is Kitty little box that i found at Daiso 100 yen shop too....


No comments:

Post a Comment