Thursday, September 22, 2011

Club KT Shibuya

New Kitty's Store just opened today. Club KT Shibuya is located 8th floor of the famous shopping building in Shibuya, 109 Shibuya.


So it is how it looked like...
A bling bling shop = ^ ^ =

My first impression of this shop is 'bling bling shop' with a loud dance music surrounded. This shop sells a jewelry, fashion item, beauty item, etc.  This shop is kinda different from other Sanrio shop that targeting kids and sells more cute stuff, while this shop choose middle-high school student and above as their customer.


DJ played very funky dance music 

One of the beauty items that sold in Club KT.   ( I love that manicure stuff = ^ * ^ = ) 
check www.rireribbon.jp for more details

 Cute stuffs that i bought... ^ ^

A cute 'Hello Kitty' nail sticker. ( will show you how it looked like in my nails later ^ ^)


Cute Hello Kitty's ballpoint with a bling ribbon. so cute ~~~~~~



So what Kitty's Lovers thing abouth the shop? And the stuff that i bought? Let me know~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just saw your blog & I really enjoy reading it with so many nice photos! I like Hello Kitty very much! I would like to ask, the little pink plush in the 3rd photo (together with the eyelashes) is it part of Rire Ribbon collection? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete